Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, September 19, 2014

...just a couple more CURVY KEEPSAKE BOXES to share!

Good morning!  I'm a little late getting my blogging done today...time just got away from me!  I have a couple of new Curvy Keepsake Box creations to share with you today!  I have SO MANY that I want to make...especially as the holidays get closer!  So here are just a couple!

 

I have been wanting to make a reindeer so I finally got busy and did it!  Didn't he turn out cute?!  I made this little guy out of Soft Suede card stock...be sure to ink the edges.  The face is made with the smallest oval framelit, the ears are made with the small oval punch and the antlers are made with the stem from the Flower Fair framelits.  I think I will make all of the reindeer from Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer....what a cute set that will be for Christmas! 


My lion was FUN to make...it brought back a lot of memories.  When my oldest child was little, I made him a lion costume for Halloween and I used gobs of ribbon for his mane....each one of my kiddos wore it as well!  I'm gonna have to drag out those photos!  So I thought...why can't I do that for a Curvy Keepsake Box...and I could...so I did!  I used the 1/4" Cotton Ribbon....don't you just love him!!  His face was punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch, the cheeks with the 1" circle punch and the nose with the new little heart punch.  To attach the ribbon...I simply put red sticky tape on the back of his face and looped the ribbon...I looped two layers...one short...and one a little longer.  Then I added a 2" punched circle in Early Espresso to the back so only the mane shows from the back as well!  

Well that's all I have for you today...

Happy Friday...I hope you all have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! 

 

FRIDAY...the golden child of the weekdays.  The superhero of the workweek.  The welcome wagon to the weekend.  The famous F word we thank God for every week!

2 comments:

  1. Another great curvy box. Your imagination is wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandee! I love creating and sharing! I LOVE that you took the time to comment!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...